How to copy text easily from any websites, app on android mobile
Other methods to get the content from the webpage using a web browser is by taking a screenshot of the page, uploading it in printfriendly.com. This website will convert the screenshot to a PDF file and from there you can copy the text content.
You can also use Snagit, Google Keep and OCR as well to get the content from the webpage on your computer.
To copy the content on your Android phone, install Universal Copy app from Google Play store. Follow the following steps to successfully copy the text content on your android phone:
- After installation, for testing purpose open YouTube app
- Select any video and scroll down to the comment section
- You will notice that copying these comments is not possible using the normal method
- Open the Universal Copy app from the notification slider of your android phone
- Now go back to the comment section and press and hold the comment you need to copy
- Universal Copy app will have the text selected for you
- Simply select copy and paste it wherever you want
As simple as that isn’t it. Using this app you can copy any restricted text content for your personal use without any hassle. This app is very useful for freelance writers and data entry workers.